Kenneth P. Hazouri
Ken was raised in Gainesville, Florida, and has lived in Orlando since 1994. He received his Juris Doctorate, with honors, in 1994 from the University of Florida, where he was a member of The Florida Law Review. Ken is admitted to practice before all Florida state courts, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. He focuses his practice exclusively on litigation at both the trial-court and appellate levels. Ken holds the highest ranking an individual attorney can receive (AV) from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and was named to Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite for 2012.
Memberships & Organizations
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Florida, Inc.
- Voted to Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite 2011
- Community Involvement: Mentor disadvantaged youths though Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Florida.
- AV rated by Martindaie-Hubble
- Numerous reported appellate decisions from Florida’s District Courts of Appeal and the Florida Supreme Court